- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." INSTYLE magazine
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire Magazine
- "DON’T be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" New York Times
Creating Community Around Top-Notch EatsGotham West Market is quickly becoming a gourmet grub-hub for a growing neighborhood. Click here for more.
Collaborating With Shigeru BanWorking together on Calypso, an airy ground-breaking restaurant in Shanghai changed our perception of what a "hotel restaurant" could be. Click here for more.
FeatureGestalten by AvroKO
Inspired by mid-century Japan.
The Boka Restaurant Group teamed up with design firm AvroKo on its new Japanese eatery, Momotaro, located in Chicago’s West Loop.
Designing the whole idea: An interview with AvroKO
No matter the concept on which we’re reflecting, we try to find something that’s just sideways of the original idea.
Chow done right for new “Mint” experience
JetBlue has partnered with our very own restaurant Saxon+Parole to develop their on-board, customizable menu for Mint travelers.