- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." INSTYLE magazine
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire Magazine
- "DON’T be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" New York Times
- "No other firm marries concept and aesthetics with as much depth and personality as AvroKO does; they have an uncanny ability to make spaces feel old, new and timeless all at once." Surface, Chef Seamus Mullen
FeatureTravel & Leisure
Design Stars 2015
AvroKO was featured in Travel & Leisure’s 2015 Style & Design issue highlighted as one of six design firms that are making waves all over the world.
Momotaro was featured in a two-page spread discussing the inspiration behind the restaurant design as well as an inspired recipe from Seamus Mullen.
Head to 1960s Japan via AvroKO-Designed Restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop
AvroKO-designed, Momotaro, was featured in a photo slideshow highlighting a design inspired by Japan’s “Economic Miracle” period and the Salaryman character of the era.