- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." INSTYLE magazine
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire Magazine
- "DON’T be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" New York Times
Creating Community Around Top-Notch EatsGotham West Market is quickly becoming a gourmet grub-hub for a growing neighborhood. Click here for more.
Collaborating With Shigeru BanWorking together on Calypso, an airy ground-breaking restaurant in Shanghai changed our perception of what a "hotel restaurant" could be. Click here for more.
The AvroKO team put together this “Dirty in Pink” mood board inspired by their recent Chicago project, Momotaro.
Inspired by mid-century Japan.
The Boka Restaurant Group teamed up with design firm AvroKo on its new Japanese eatery, Momotaro, located in Chicago’s West Loop.
Designing the whole idea: An interview with AvroKO
No matter the concept on which we’re reflecting, we try to find something that’s just sideways of the original idea.