- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." INSTYLE magazine
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire Magazine
- "DON’T be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" New York Times
Creating Community Around Top-Notch EatsGotham West Market is quickly becoming a gourmet grub-hub for a growing neighborhood. Click here for more.
Collaborating With Shigeru BanWorking together on Calypso, an airy ground-breaking restaurant in Shanghai changed our perception of what a "hotel restaurant" could be. Click here for more.
FeatureGuest Editors: AvroKO
Chow done right for new “Mint” experience
JetBlue has partnered with our very own restaurant Saxon+Parole to develop their on-board, customizable menu for Mint travelers.
For Faith & Flower, a shimmering new restaurant in downtown Los Angeles, design firm AvroKO found inspiration in the heyday of Hollywood film sirens.