- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." InStyle
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" The New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire
- "Don't be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" The New York Times
- "No other firm marries concept and aesthetics with as much depth and personality as AvroKO does; they have an uncanny ability to make spaces feel old, new and timeless all at once." Surface, Chef Seamus Mullen
- "Influential purveyors of throwback modernism." Travel + Leisure
- "AvroKO went on to cement a reputation as the tastemaker of highly creative and efficient restaurant aesthetic concepts." South China Morning Post
- "The partners of AvroKO have developed a distinct visual language for some of New York's most popular restaurants. Their aesthetic may have been duplicated, but their narrative-based approach makes it hard to match." The Architect's Newspaper
- "The firm's eclectic style has been widely imitated, but few can match the sophistication and quality of AvroKO."" Surface
FeatureTravel & Leisure
AvroKO was featured in a dedicated article in Interior Design about the work on 1 Hotel Central Park as well as an overview of other recent projects.
AvroKO was featured in Travel & Leisure’s Style & Design issue highlighted as one of six design firms that are making waves all over the world.
Momotaro was featured in a two-page spread discussing the inspiration behind the restaurant design as well as an inspired recipe from Seamus Mullen.