- "At the visionary design firm AvroKO, the vastly different ideas of four individuals come together in transcendent, emotionally powerful spaces, that turn heads, stir critics, and always surprise." INSTYLE magazine
- "JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT DESIGN AND OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT GRAPHICS. AVROKO IS THE FIRST FIRM IN THE JBA HISTORY TO SWEEP BOTH CATEGORIES" New York Times
- "IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLASSIFY THE NEW YORK ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN FIRM AVROKO - AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH A CREATIVE FORCE" Tastemaker Award, Food & Wine
- "The four partners who run AvroKO are architects, graphic artists, interior designers, and restaurant owners themselves who, as a company, create spaces you want to hang out in around the world" Esquire Magazine
- "DON’T be surprised if walking into the latest restaurant by the New York design firm AvroKO feels like stepping into another time and place" New York Times
- "No other firm marries concept and aesthetics with as much depth and personality as AvroKO does; they have an uncanny ability to make spaces feel old, new and timeless all at once." Surface, Chef Seamus Mullen
Momotaro was featured in a two-page spread discussing the inspiration behind the restaurant design as well as an inspired recipe from Seamus Mullen.
Head to 1960s Japan via AvroKO-Designed Restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop
AvroKO-designed, Momotaro, was featured in a photo slideshow highlighting a design inspired by Japan’s “Economic Miracle” period and the Salaryman character of the era.
The AvroKO team put together this “Dirty in Pink” mood board inspired by their recent Chicago project, Momotaro.