Interiors, Custom Furniture & Lighting
In 2014, Brookfield Place opened Hudson Eats, an upscale dining terrace in Manhattan’s Battery Park City featuring fast-casual concepts from 14 chef-driven eateries. The 30,000-square-foot space, with expansive views of the Hudson River, breaks the mold in fast casual dining by presenting a variety of chef-inspired gourmet dining options in a LEED certified space comprised of high-end, hand-crafted finishes and curated surfaces.
- "The game-changing food hall at Brookfield Place has stands from Mighty Quinn's, Black Seed, Blue Ribbon Sushi, Umami Burger, Num Pang, and Dos Toros, to name a few."Eater
- "The concept has been declared "fast-casual," and while the food may come out quickly the space leans more high end, with handsome wood and leather seating, sleek modern light fixtures and lovely views over the Hudson and neighboring marina where fancy boats tilt with the current."Gothamist
- "The space, designed by restaurant whisperers AvroKo, is airy, marbled and luxurious. There are six hundred seats over 35,000 square feet. One wall of windows looks over the masts of the schooners and ketches bobbing in the North Cove. It has the hush of a new airport terminal but a bit more charm."New York Observer
- Best Seating of all NYC Food Halls
- Most Popular NYC Food Fall