AvroKO owned and operated, Interiors, Custom Furniture and Lighting, Branding, Menu Design, Restaurant Collateral
Referencing classic New York meeting houses where locals would commune, take their after work refreshment and chat up the news of the day, the space features warm walnut paneling, gloss painted moldings, and leather banquettes and tables. The room is capped at one end with a floor to ceiling felted wall featuring the ever changing daily menus, while portraits of well-regarded civilians line the walls over-marked with bold and inciting headlines from “red-top” sensationalist daily papers.
- "We love The Daily for its supremely cool and inviting atmosphere, friendly staff and ever changing array of amazing cocktails and bites."Boutiquing & Drinking
- "The Daily is a class act."The Infatuation
- "The Daily allows you to snuggle into comfortable leather banquettes or linger on a stool along the dark-wood bar and ogle over the backlit bottles of booze. "Forbes Travel Guide
- "This place has leather booths, giant mirrors, and seriously upscale food and drink offerings to match."Taste The Style
- Where to Drink
Time Out New York
- "Critics' Pick"
New York Magazine
- Must-Visit NYC Bars
- Best Cocktail Bars in the U.S.
Food & Wine
- Best Bars in Soho and Nolita
- Bare Knuckle Bar Fight Champion
Tales of a Cocktail